- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Project Manager/Site Engineer:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Drawings & Design
- Representing the client's or organization’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out the risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Z Concept is a notion/perception here to transform your dreams into a reality. We are an entity focused on you. As your partner, we are invested in the success of your project. We aim to turn your vision in a way that reflects your lifestyle & who you are. Whether you are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z Concept