- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures on applicable local laws and regulations
- Align local standards with global minimal standards and ensure that in all cases the most stringent is applied.
- Establish local processes and SOPs for relevant policies.
- Support in the assessment of Compliance coverage, skills and resources
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on compliance topics and challenges (including on the required approval processes)
- Advise country management on compliance related topics and compliance aspects of major initiatives
- Actively participate in Compliance Meetings and share best practices
- Support in the identification and realization of cross-divisional synergies
- Plan and conduct required compliance training through onboarding and refresher trainings as per the global compliance guidance.
- Assess risks & follow up on the implementation of mitigation plans and conduct the required monitoring .
- Review compliance risk assessments .
- Ensure allegations of misconduct are reported in a timely manner .
- Conduct field monitoring to events and standard events
- Conduct online approvals.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis