- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning, development, and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy, and design, social media, mobile and deliverables.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and pay-per-click initiatives and campaigns.
- Distill data from analytics and implement improvements to lead generation programs.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising link.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code.
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Other duties as assigned or are necessary that support the overall business needs.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Biotechnology Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
UBM Established Since 1997 (under name of Middle East)
See all Careers and Jobs at United Bio Med
In 2006 Middle East acquired United BioPharma & in 2007 UBM launched to be a valuable source of High Quality Products, Technical Service & Solutions for better performance of Animal wealth in Egypt &...