- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for maintaining and developing all testers and tools in the workshop.
- Acquire and maintain professional certificates and approvals as required by Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority and company’s standards.
- Responsible for certifying that all repair and overhaul work carried out in the workshop conform with the vendor’s manuals and current airworthiness regulations of the Egyptian Civil Aviation and Chief Inspector requirements.
- Responsible for adequate training of personnel working within his workshop to ensure high standard performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents and manuals are updated to the latest information.
- Ensuring that all the paperwork of units entering and leaving his workshop are filed and properly recorded.
- Ensuring that shop finding reports and other records are issued and delivered to related departments.
- Initiating requests for spare parts and following it up with his supervisor.
- Responsible for maintenance, cleanliness of the premises of the workshops, tools, and equipment.
- Ensuring that safety regulations are followed in all aspects of work carried out in the shop.
- Do the periodic evaluation of his subordinates.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least