- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Representing the company in front of courts and different prosecutions to deal with different conflicts and cases.
- Dealing with the Labor Office, Social Insurance Office, Passports, Investment Authority, and all governmental sectors.
- Prepare and process applications related to work permits, employee visas etc.& complete residence formalities such as medical checkup, bank transactions, etc.
- Timely follow-up on licenses, passports, residences renewal & make sure to formalities completes on time.
- Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws/rules/regulations.
- Provides latest information and innovation gathered from the government offices that might help finish the procedures easier.
- Market researches & strategic planning related to the department work.
- Sustain good relations with all sectors.
- Develops and implements an overall Government Relations strategy
- Prepares an annual government relations action plan.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
OPPO is a global technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia.
See all Careers and Jobs at OPPO Egypt
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly...