- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for managing the purchasing activity for the organization.
- Manage the Procurement Process and the Supply Base Efficiently and Effectively.
- Reviewing requests for purchasing.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Delivers high quality purchasing services according to defined procedures, while respecting quantity, quality and timing.
- Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents needed.
- Follow up with the supplier from starting the production till the readiness of goods.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues if any.
- Follow up on the supplier’s payment and make transfers for due invoices, also resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Negotiating with shipping lines, freight forwarders and couriers to get their best freight rates and arrange the shipping procedures for the ready shipments with them.
- Responsible for coordinating between the suppliers and forwarding companies to ensure on-time pickup of all shipments.
- Giving the right shipping instructions to the supplier based on each case needed document and insist on following them.
- Follow up with the supplier to secure receiving the original needed documents and Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and packing lists, etc...
- Handling all necessary shipping documents as per local or origin country rules and regulations.
- Deliver the documents to the customs clearance agency and follow up with them till the arrival of the goods.
- Following the customs release process and transportation from the port to the warehouse & Files all related documents.
- Auditing the Clearance & Freight invoices to be sent to the financial dep.
- Responsible for returning the defective parts to the suppliers in line with company procedures, and preparing all needed documents for implementing this process.
- Follow up with our bank to secure receiving the original documents.
- Providing and preparing the needed documents to the bank in order to be able to take approval to release original documents for us.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with suppliers.
- Cost Savings and cost avoidance at any of procurement and logistics steps.
- Develop Strong Relationships with Other Functional Groups.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain