- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute Tenant Coordination processes, procedures, and standards for management, quality, and efficiency in tenants design, construction, and life safety.
- Review tenant’s lease construction exhibits.
- Work with Leasing to provide support and develop the relationships necessary to handle all of the tenant’s needs as it relates to planning, budget, design, and construction.
- Work with the Retail design dep. in Tenant Coordination, Construction, Design & Planning.
- Know, enforce and update the company technical specifications.
- Establish the conceptual budget for tenants where landlord work is involved. Monitor, maintain and enforce approved tenant criteria.
- Oversee that the base building has sufficient characteristics and capacities. Coordinate any changes to the base building design with Construction.
- Maintain an ongoing and comprehensive project tenant schedule.
- Manage the consultants for tenant construction projects.
- Direct and manage the tenant plan check and permit process.
- Manage all tenant contractors on the project.
- Coordinate all tenant preconstruction meetings and construction meetings.
- Coordinate all tenant tie-ins to landlord system.
- Coordinate tenant schedules and design with Development, Design and Construction where necessary to ensure smooth flow of timely delivery and completion of tenant spaces.
- Closeout tenant construction projects by providing Legal with all documents, fees, charges, lien waivers, balance reports, as-builts and other construction-related items necessary for Legal to close out projects and return tenant allowances.
- Work hand-in-hand with the mall personnel to review all tenant drawings and coordinate the tenant construction process.
- Keep master copies of documents that are sent to tenants, contractors, architects, etc. such as the tenant criteria handbook and contractor’s rules and regulations.
- Work closely with Property Management, Operations, and Leasing to coordinate the tenant construction process and facilitate timely construction projects.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of project status updates.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Based in Cairo, Raya Holding was established in 1999 when 7 leading IT companies in Egypt decided to merge together to create the Middle East’s largest CIT company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Corporation