- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepares the daily and monthly reports on finished tasks and what will be followed up on.
- Inspects and visits all the administrative buildings and external archives floors, including electricity rooms / generators / servers as to ensure the safety of the general state of the rooms and floors.
- Continuously monitors the fire-fighting devices and sensors to check that they operate frequently and correctly.
- Prepares contingency plans to establish and validate the means of escape and fire fighting equipment.
- Prepares and supervises the training program plans for the subordinate employees practically and theoretically as to ensure their effectiveness.
- Prepares reports on potential dangers in the headquarters buildings, developing the required studies to avoid future issues. Raises the problems faced to the direct manager to discuss and solve.
- Records and Documents all accidents and similar incidents that may occur inside the premises studying the main and sub-causes of their occurrence to avoid future occurrences.
- Develops self-protection measures in coordination with the General Administration of the headquarters buildings.
- Trains employees on how to perform self-protection measures increasing their knowledge regarding the importance of maintaining their own safety.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any related technical field.
- 8+ years of experience in the H.S.E. field; preferably in residential compounds.
The following studies are a must:
- NEBOSH (IGC 1 – IGC 2)
- Scaffold competent person
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
- OSHA General industry
- Confined space
- H2S Gas
- Emergency & evacuation
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Very strong communication skills
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.