- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of common materials and techniques as related to product fabrication.
- The ability to develop accurate “methods of manufacturing” by entering specific manufacturing processes, materials, quantities and time required for each step of production.
- Assemble, print and distribute fabrication drawing packages to the shop for production.
- Check required materials, hardware and parts against current on-hand inventory.
- The ability to accurately prepare orders in a timely manner for any required commercial parts, or raw materials for purchasing
- Follow job/project’s progress through production
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Kellogg Company Acquires Mass Food Group, Egypt's Leading Cereal Company. Massfood was Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food Group/ Kellogg Company