- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Obtains client information by answering incoming telephone calls and conducting outbound follow-up calls.
- Update our in-house database. Explain the benefits and advantages of our service to clients and ensure they are fully aware of the process and requirements.
- Report any problems to the high management immediately to avoid service interruption and/or roadblocks.
- Support team members with other required tasks.
- To embrace and achieve our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to our customers.
- This position requires significant phone, e-mail, communication with customers in fast-paced environment.
- Applicable directly coordinate with customers to assist them with any questions or issues arising from their use of our services. Provide customers with superior recommendations and actions.
- Utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions. Prioritizing and achieving multiple tasks, establishing and meeting deadlines.
- Create a smooth communication channel with different departments to resolve customer problems and requests when needed in a highly professional manner.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services