- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budgets of a project.
- Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Preparing applications for planning and building control department.
- Preparing tender documents for contracts.
- Projects managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
- Controlling a project from start to finish.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Consulting Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects