- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares source data like codes and names of the company items (Ceramics, Porcelain, Decor tiles, sanitary ware & etc. for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; which is coming from sales Representatives establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer Quotation & Invoices reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete information to sales Rep & the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Modifying and monitoring all products data and follow up & analyze sending quotations
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
In the early 1980’s Egyptian Entrepreneur Mohamed Abou el Enein’s ambition was to produce world-class tiles in Egypt. In spite of overwhelming challenges he launched the Cleopatra Group with its flagship company, Ceramica Cleopatra in 1983. CCG soon became a world leader in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Cleopatra