- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing the general budget for all departments of administrative affairs and implementing them with minimal deviation.
- Supervise the dissemination and implementation of all company regulations, policies and administrative decisions.
- Representing the company in front of all governmental and non-governmental entities.
- Review all disbursement documents for administrative affairs.
- Follow up all types of commercial licenses for the company, whether permanent or temporary with the concerned authorities.
- Supervision of traffic and transport management.
- Supervising the improvement of the internal work environment through the follow up of administrative maintenance.
- Supervision of the provision of excellent staff services (AMS).
- Implementation of approved quality plans for administrative affairs.
Follow-up work of the Personnel Affairs Department by supervising:
- Save employee files.
- Social and health insurance works.
- Preparation of salary and wages effects.
- Transport, assignment
- Monitoring the monitoring of vacations, annual leave, sick leave and other leave.
- Implementation of disciplinary actions in accordance with domestic laws, regulations and decisions.
- Daily reports on the attendance and departure of workers.
- Study the training needs of the company periodically and coordinate to cover these needs with managers.
- Participation in the preparation of the estimated budget for training at the end of each year.
- Coordinate with external and internal bodies to implement courses for candidates.
- Evaluate the training programs that have been carried out and follow up on the benefits of the participants.
Follow up the wages and benefits section by supervising:
- Prepare monthly salaries, bank transfers of salaries and cash from the treasury.
- Implement the system of production incentives according to the approved incentive list.
- Calculate and approve periodic increases.
- Preparation of reports on cost centers for salaries and wages.
- Submission of declarations regarding employment tax, social security and the benefit fund.
- Supervising the opening of bank accounts for new employees.
- Selection and recruitment
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Misrfoods factory had been established in July 1994 in 5th Industrial Zone, Area 48/ a 6th of October City
See all Careers and Jobs at Marbella For Food Industry
We started by gum products as Marbella(Coating tablets) and NINO (double twist) products, We succeeded To increase our products categories range to include...