- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the sellers to create their account.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to work closely with sellers and internal teams.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and “get it done” attitude.
- Successfully manage a large portfolio of sellers
- Understand the unique needs of each seller and share personalized support
- Passionate for the e-business sector, previous e-commerce/marketplace experience is a plus.
- Customer relations managers handle customer accounts and provide guidance on enhancing customer relationships.
- CRMs focus on quality, pricing and product differentiation based on their understanding of the customer environment, including customer influences, decision-makers, and business challenges.
- create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the customer, planning and developing customer-focused programs, overseeing the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of goods or services to the customer.
- Customer relations managers work in professional office settings, also handles outside calls frequently to meet with clients.
- Dynamic public speaker and comfortable when interacting in both one-on-one and group settings, leading teams and liaising with different levels of management.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2-5 years demonstrated the track record in E-Commerce or account management or any client-facing role, sales relationship.
- Excellent sales techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field, such as finance, hospitality or computer science.
- You have 2 years of work experience in Sales, Account management or customer experience
- You are fluent in English and Arabic
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to pursue a career in a young dynamic and growing company
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and your working style is pro-active and result oriented
- You can work and communicate in a fast-paced environment
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.