- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
End point Security Engineer is responsible to deploy, operate and maintain the appropriate Endpoint/Mobility security solutions and tools within the overall bank’s approved security architecture framework and implementing the necessary controls that protect the bank’s information systems (computers, servers, network and Endpoint/Mobility) against internal and external threats.
- Monitor, Define, Implement and Operate appropriate levels of Endpoint/Mobility security controls and systems according to enterprise Endpoint/Mobility solutions on day to day basis, in order to keep business secured proactively against known threats.
- Provide first-level support for all managed systems and platforms such as: End point protection, Enterprise Mobility solutions, Encryption, End point Sandboxing solutions and others, in order to maintain business operations according to approved service level agreement.
- Ensure proper configuration and functionality of the managed endpoint solutions and coordinate with support vendors for resolving issues impacting solutions’ availability, in order to keep solution with full compliance of current environment architectural and incident response requirements.
- Manage the reporting and tracking of issues related to end point security gaps, data leakage incidents, mobile devices security in an effective and efficient manner, in order to ensure solution proper implementation and operation according to organization objectives, solution best practice and compliance/regulation requirements.
- Produce regular reports and dashboards for incidents identified on managed platforms, actions taken and mitigations applied for further reporting to the respective stakeholders/committees as needed, in order to provide business by the required visibility.
- Provide project management support by facilitating demonstrations of vendor partner products, reviewing and co-authoring statements of work, evaluation support for product demos, in order to be fully aligned with business strategic objectives.
- Operate secure access and maintain an effective control mechanism includes numerous controls in order to safeguard and limit access to key information system assets at all layers.
- Provide technical expertise and guide the administration of Endpoint/Mobility security tools that control and monitor information security, in order to keep business up and running seamless.
- Compose design documentation, training guides along with integration of third party security products within the current infrastructure.
- Create and maintain monthly KPIs, security reports and dashboards across various Endpoint security/Mobility solutions, in order to provide business by the required visibility.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the IT Endpoint and Mobility Security to ensure continuity of work.
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in IT Security and related disciplines.
- Experience with enterprise security architecture and software like Anti-Virus, Vulnerability scanning tools, , Enterprise Mobility Management, web security and email security, etc
- Experience in configuring and implementing technical security solutions, End point platforms, mobility management solutions, etc
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time management
- Good command of English language.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals
- CCNP Security
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...