- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- Support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- To promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Ensure that new employee will have a proper and smooth on-boarding and orientation.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Identify, manage and lead the HR function of the group, which will enhance strategic mission, vision, organizational values and staff development.
- Work with the executive team to evaluate the structure of the organization, systems, and key processes.
- Provide leadership, guidance and partnership to the leadership team
- Assist in job design and organizational structure and record changes to organizational structure and job descriptions.
- Develop and manage the policies and procedures of human resources, as well as ensure that they are consistent with the law.
- Develop performance management and employee development system.
- Support the executive team to resolve organizational issues and improve communication between departments.
- Prepares the annual budget and operational plans for the Group HR and Personnel department, ensuring alignment with the company's strategies, and submits to the Group Supporting Functions Director for final approval.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Engineering Services Import and Export
About this Company
Atlasco Egypt is the premier provider and sole agent for the top engineering brands in the world. Based in Cairo, our innovative technologies and smart solutions have earned the trust and loyalty of our clients in the manufacturing and medical industry. In business for over 25...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atlasco Egypt