- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission and Bonus, Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
About the Job
- A leading Brand in Office Furniture and interior design field seeking a Sales Engineer who has self motivation and targets
- The job is to promote interior building materials within the field of Office Furniture and Wooden Doors to a wide variety of companies including Consultants, Contractors, Developers, Interior Designers and Owners
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based on approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Furniture
About this Company
The International Company for Office Furniture - Riadco 2000 as one of the leading companies in the manufacturing of wooden furniture,metal furniture , we are member in the American chamber , IMC (international modernization center ) , expolink, we have several projects in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Riadco 2000