- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description Job Description: Operational Support in the implementation of Total Rewards Policies and strategies throughout the Market aligned with Corporate HR Guidance in order to ensure that this will support the business in attracting, retaining, and motivating our talent accordingly and fostering a high performance culture.
- Flawless Execution of Annual C&B Processes - Support in the Market's implementation of the annual processes (Budget Request, Review of ABS, Reference Salary, STB, LTI)
- Assist in conducting a benchmarking study and Design of Competitive Pay Structures - Support with the coordination of job matching and salary submission with external survey providers in order to ensure a robust benchmarking process and reliable data.
- Strategic KPIs - Preparation of reports for the Strategic KPIs and Statistics related to Total Compensation for the Business to use in problem solving and decision-making.
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation - Effectively apply the Job Evaluation Methodology of the Group - follow the group process for MaGS and governance model.
- Internal Control - Ensure full internal controls in the remuneration area
- Total Rewards Cost Management - Support Market in Effectively tracking the costs of Total Rewards per employee
- SAP Database - Upload and maintain an up-to-date employee database on SAP for compensation info types
- Assist in the expatriate affairs benefits
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle