- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Autotronics Research Lab is a Lab inside Ain Shams University which aims to develop the Automotive Industry and especially the Electrical Vehicle industry in Egypt. The lab team has entered the race of developing an autonomous vehicle since 2016 and has been contributing to the intelligent transportation systems society since then. We have several collaborations with some of the leading universities in the track and we are aiming to reach full autonomy in 2020.
- Responsible for Choosing and purchasing the hardware needed for the platform (CPUs, sensors, actuators, Screens …etc.).
- Responsible for the design of any electrical circuits needed for interfacing, protection, Voltage regulation or conversion.
- Responsible for the testing of the electric system of the platform.
- Designing and implementation of the wiring diagram of the platform taking into consideration the product design and ergonomic aspect.
- Working in a team of skilled engineers to reach the hardware ready state of the platform for autonomy.
- Responsible for the interfacing of the sensors and actuators with the processing units starting from the actuator drivers and DACs for sensors to the processing units which will be used in the platform.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub