- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker's compensation plans.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
MIDO was established in 1977 with the objective of being a leader in the distribution of high quality Food & Beverage products. Since the establishment till 2000 we pioneered in presenting new products in the market and excelled in the distribution and particularly in after...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido