- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Writing job ads with all requirements and post them on all sources to collect Cvs.
- Screening and filtering Cvs to choose suitable candidates for the position and who meet the minimum requirements.
- Calling the chosen candidates to schedule 1st HR interview appointment.
- Preparing for the interview by having a list of behavioral & situational questions.
- Conducting the 1st HR interview, comparing qualifications to job requirements & evaluating candidates to have a short list of accepted candidates, to be sent to the client.
- Following up with both the client & candidates to schedule a second interview.
- Preparing and sending job offer for accepted candidates.
- Reporting achievements to the GM on a weekly basis.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting