- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows operating systems, ensuring all requests and incidents are documented.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory to integrate business applications.
- Install, configure, Migration and troubleshoot MS Exchange and Skype for Business.
- Install, configure hypervisor layer like Hyper-V and VMware.
- Setup for cloud services and infrastructure.
- Install, configure antispam solutions.
- Managing and administration O365 tenants.
- Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft-based application servers and different features (DFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS)
- Perform ongoing performance monitoring and resources utilization analysis to ensure that existing resources are utilized efficiently.
- Plan, Arrange and Perform operating systems /software upgrades and patching abiding to Change Management cycle.
- Ensure and test Microsoft based platforms and services’ availability in Disaster recovery situations.
- Support in troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server with SQL DB Administrator whenever needed.
- Provide support for users, IT vendors, and other administrators (database, application, network, other OS systems, backup, and storage administrators) during problems troubleshooting, projects, and implementations within his scope.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation and provide continuous support to resolve critical issues on a 24/7 basis to maximize availability.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since Cloud4Rain launched their services and products we managed to win a remarkable market share and offer our support and knowhow to pioneer clients in different fields in the business environment. Cloud4Rain is considered a success story and a role model which others can...
See all Careers and Jobs at cloud4rain