- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop & maintain a healthy customer’s database
- Assess the need of the customer
- Achieve all qualitative & quantities targets
- Sign contracts with corporates for cooperation long term.
- Handling appointments with corporates for selling our services and tourism packages
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Target new and existing accounts within the pharma, Oil & Gas, Construction, Government, and Educational sectors for new business
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social mediaو direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Covering all new reservations in vehicles that are already on the road is the ultimate method of utilizing a vehicle to ensure a higher profit margin from each vehicle.
- Monitor runs throughout the day when chauffeurs are on the road
- Scheduling maximum hours in every limousine for present and future reservations will be required to achieve the maximum amount of revenue for the company,
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Transportation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Pioneer Tours& Transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Pioneer Tours
We started as “Limousine” operating since 1996, as the sole official tourism transportation company.
With the growing number of our loyal customers, many of whom were business owners or managers, are pleased with our...