- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop, implement and communicate the HR strategy for THE COMPANY in order to ensure the objectives of the HR department alignment to THE COMPANY business strategy and direction.
- Establish the business targets of the department and actively contribute to the development of the departmental performance management system.
- Develop and implement the HR policies and procedures in compliance with local laws and regulations, when required, in order to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements fulfillment while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service.
- Drive THE COMPANY employer brand positioning as the employer of choice by ensuring the most competitive HR processes are in place and the achievement of best work environment.
- Communicate the unique “THE COMPANY employee value proposition” internally and externally in coordination with Corporate Communications.
- Lead the development, implementation and communication of a performance management system, which includes performance development plans and appraisals, to ensure that a performance management culture exists throughout THE COMPANY.
- Implement and manage an optimum organizational structure to guarantee alignment of the operating model with the overall organizational strategy to achieve superior results and efficiency of people, processes and technology within THE COMPANY.
- Oversee the maintenance and update of the organizational structure in order to ensure alignment with the organizational strategy and best industry practices.
- Manage the development of the annual manpower budget in liaison with department heads to ensure it reflects the different departmental requirements in alignment with the overall corporate strategy.
- Oversee the recruitment process to ensure that manpower requirements are clearly defined and appropriate employees are selected who meet the established criteria and standards and demonstrate a good cultural fit to the organization.
- Oversee the training and development planning and execution ensuring that the plan meets the requirements of the different departments within THE COMPANY, while building a clear career development path for the employee.
15 to 25 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services