- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, and business development teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Update and monitor the company websites.
- Improve search-engine rankings.
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels.
- Monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online reputation.
- Create, send and answer email campaigns.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least