- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Stimulating continuous standardization and optimization of processes and organizational structures and implementing corresponding measures in consultation with the line manager.
- Ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems.
- Analyzing and evaluating current and potential suppliers, taking into account the internal quality and cost requirements, as well as searching for new raw materials and innovations.
- Procuring, evaluating and, if necessary, maintaining information concerning relevant price trends and developments on the procurement markets and adapting purchasing concepts and measures, if required.
- Negotiating and closing (framework) contracts.
- Processing complaints.
- Observing the market in order to determine the right time for purchase, as well as compiling and implementing procurement plans.
- Compiling and implementing applicable material groups strategies across the Group and plants for the subdivisions in question, taking into account the sourcing strategy - in particular, defining targets and devising and implementing the respective action plans.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt