- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Ensure all managerial & strategic decisions are understood by the staff and they are engaged in the company mission
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Follow and monitor the performance of the team from the quality perspective as per company quality standards.
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Direct daily/weekly/monthly checkpoints with the subordinates and management team.
- Participate in hiring and training new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly