- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, Incentive scheme bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, German
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Assist in creating, developing and designing the Marcomms collateral production that supports marketing and communications activity, including but not limited to brochures, booklets, banners, websites, e-newsletters, press releases, features and media opportunities and ensure that they meet agreed corporate branding standard.
- Lead on developing and building relationship with international and private schools in Egypt
- Organize and conduct presentations at international schools for students wishing to study abroad
- Track performance of marketing campaigns through measurement and analysis to understand effectiveness of each campaign.
- Monitor and analyse competitors in the Egyptian market.
- Develop digital strategies (web and social media) to build BESA online reputation and provide quarterly progress reports and presented to the senior management team.
- Support and assist customer services officers in providing BESA customers including student and parents with accurate and professional counsiling and advising servcies to help students choose the best suitble study abroad destaination that meets their academic and financial capablities.
- Support Marketing Manager in segmenting customers, analysing current customer data and evaluate customer journey and accordingly develop tactics that address customer issues and help to enhance customer experience.
- Responsible for all marketing-related administrative tasks, including set-up for marketing events such as organising educational fairs, participation in school events and organising meetings for Country Manager.
- Build relationship with press and media contacts in Egypt
- Recruit marketing suppliers for BESA
- Explore the opportunity of attracting sponsorship to sponsor our events.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The British Educational Services Agency the first intentional educational agency of its category in Egypt, is dedicated to providing access to international educational institutions and experiences for students from Egypt and the Arab world
See all Careers and Jobs at British Educational Services Agency
At BESA, we guarantee...