- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly time sheets and finger prints.
- Calculate salaries, bonuses, allowances, deductions, and the like.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using Excel sheets and/or payroll software.
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper).
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure salaries, taxes, and insurance calculations comply with Egyptian laws.
- update the employees’ data monthly.
- Manage all related issues with insurance offices labor offices and prepare all the needed documents.
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- Manage leaves, loans, and all personnel issues.
- Ensure employees files are organized, updated, and have all employees needed documents.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services