- Experience Needed:
- 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month, transportation
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Reviewing and studying well all factories product samples.
- Managing and checking samples received from factory.
- The Sample Coordinator will be responsible for processing and tracking all product samples as they move through.
- Coordinators will also check samples to ensure the fit, quality, and visual appearance is the best for customers.
- Track all samples by locating any missing receiving samples.
- Perform tasks as direct such as organizing, unpacking boxes, and cleaning samples etc.
- Maintains equipment and tools like detergents to maintain samples cleanness.
- Follows up with customers and distributors.
- Following up on all distributors samples schedule.
- Again keep a track of all customers who receive samples.
- Paying regular visits to showroom checking samples and submitting sample report to commercial manager on samples and its exhibition and branding .
- Directly supervising goods delivered to customers at ports in person.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
High School (or equivalent) at least
Import and Export Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Beroia is owned and created by Hammada Group, a leading Aleppo-based construction industry supplier, global brand exclusive agent, and home solutions provider with 30 years of experience in the field. Backed by the Hammada Group trademark of trust, Beroia has been rapidly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Beroia For Trading