- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Compile quality reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage non-conformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continual improvement activities. (With respect to Quality Assurance systems applied)
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the ISO Committee for presentation to the senior management team.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Review services with failure analysis.
- Issue and manage customer Corrective/Preventive Action Reports.
- Responsible to prepare, operate and evaluate the internal auditing for ISO 9001 certificate.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Tawasol Telecom is specialized in total turnkey acquisition, survey, design, execution and maintenance of telecommunication projects whether it is a single product or a turnkey project. Our focus is centered on GSM / CDMA construction and maintenance of sites providing a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawasol