- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete working drawing sets.
- Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea.
- Independently perform assignments and arrive at solutions by receiving instructions on assignment objectives.
- Monitor preparation of technical drawings of less senior architects.
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practices.
- Attend field reviews, on-site meetings and project meetings and coordinate schedule reviews and submit samples.
- Perform project research and support Project Manager to write specifications.
- Engage in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues.
- Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports.
- Handle minutes of consultant coordination meetings.
- Interact with building officials during project permitting and construction phases.
- Maintain project manual and conduct and document on-site observations and reviews.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
We believe in playing our part in bringing the world closer; by developing an integrated platform that promotes and nurtures cross-cultural conversations across multiple disciplines. It is that strong belief and core values that have guided us throughout our 40-year journey to...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP