- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete working drawing sets.
- Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea.
- Independently perform assignments and arrive at solutions by receiving instructions on assignment objectives.
- Monitor preparation of technical drawings of less senior architects.
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practices.
- Attend field reviews, on-site meetings and project meetings and coordinate schedule reviews and submit samples.
- Perform project research and support Project Manager to write specifications.
- Engage in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues.
- Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports.
- Handle minutes of consultant coordination meetings.
- Interact with building officials during project permitting and construction phases.
- Maintain project manual and conduct and document on-site observations and reviews.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Travco Travel Company is the most reputable destination management company in Egypt that builds on a unique synergy of an integrated group of companies covering all segments of the tourism trade. It offers complete solutions for the widest array of travel services including...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP