Job Requirements ( Educational Background, work experience & Personal skills)
- Bachelor degree is required, preferably Scientific Background.
- Not less than 10 years of Professional experience in Planning field Chemicals (Pharmaceuticals, Food or Cosmetics)
- Good Knowledge of MRP II environment within a pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Knowledge of master scheduling, material coordination and planning cycles.
- Familiar with Operating Systems, preferably Oracle System.
- Strong negotiation Skills, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills, couples with a proven ability to be a results-oriented team player.
About this Company
Since its establishment in 1997, Global Napi Pharmaceuticals was self-committed to present the highest quality of medicines to the patients. A principle that challenged us to offer the competitive environment and do all the efforts to satisfy patients, employees, business...
See all Careers and Jobs at GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS