- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Develop and manage the delivery of digital publicity and campaign concepts for our clients
- Responsible for digital PR initiatives and online community management for multiple clients, across a range of industries.
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR campaigns in line with clients’ business goals.
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Use search and insight tools to support campaigns.
- Plan, source and evaluate content for multiple social media platforms.
- Work across internal teams to collaborate on creative ideas, online strategy and PR opportunities.
- Attending events if necessary.
- Working closely with and supporting the Digital Manager and the PR team to ensure seamless digital and PR outcomes for clients (as part of a fully integrated approach.)
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (digital industry, clients’ industry and agency industry)
- Develop client communications plans with schedules, priorities, responsibilities and briefs; identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the client’s online visibility and support business goals.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media Public Relations and Communications