- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Strategize, define and execute customer’s social media plans. Including number and type of posts, frequency, creative ideas, and channels’ progress.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Assess quarterly social media trends — making and acting upon recommendations to leverage learning
- Work with Account Managers to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Build and develop the department’s plans and the proposal that sent to the clients.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...