- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi Year Profit - Medical Insurance Coverage - Social Insurance - Flexible hour system
About the Job
- Manages the day-to-day operation of data networks consisting of routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless infrastructure
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Provides desktop and network support to the departments.
- Oversees server administration, desktop support, user support, and training for the department.
- Designs, configures, monitors, and optimizes system hardware for optimal performance, maximum availability, minimal maintenance, and reasonable cost
- Actively participates in resource planning for departmental computing.
- Identifies new technology and develops systems to support departmental research and project planning.
- Handles daily administration of department server and server-based services. Develops scripts to automate tasks, web systems with a database back end. Tests all functions with end users to ensure stability and usability.
- Conducts thorough research on the implementation of new systems.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security
About this Company
The Translation Gate was established in 2004 as a direct response to the increasing need for communication between the Middle East and the global marketplace. Due to our excellent early results, we were able to build strong relationships with clients throughout the region, as...
See all Careers and Jobs at The Translation Gate