- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
700 to 770 USD per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide on-the-job supervision and advice to Chemists / Technicians as instructed by the Laboratory Manager.
- Oversee sample collection, registration, storage, and disposal duties in accordance with standard laboratory quality procedures and carry out checks and corrections as and when required.
- Perform an independent technical check of test data worksheets completed by other technicians and sign the worksheet as checked.
- Perform test data calculations, plot results and prepare test reports, including opinions and interpretations, to be authorised by the Laboratory Manager.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order and check that calibrations are up to date before each test.
- Carry out routine internal calibrations and maintenance as per schedule, and conduct performance checks of any testing equipment which is going to be used based on own judgment for the need or when asked to do so by the Laboratory Manager.
- Conduct specific training sessions for Technicians, Assistant Technicians and Chemists when authorised by the Laboratory Manager.
- Keep self-updated and familiar with the company’s Quality Manual.
- Ensure proper upkeep and general housekeeping in the laboratory in accordance with HSE and Quality standards.
- Escalate unusual findings or difficulty in testing new or varied material or problems that cannot be solved at own level, to superiors well in time.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas