- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Job Title: Purchase Controller
- Department: Purchase
- Line Manager: Purchase In-charge
- Control and follow-up imports for short shipments, damages – their escalation and resolution
- Manage sales order backlog to maximum fill rates; communicate vendor backlog dates on the system and to PM and Sales Team.
- Sales and inventory reporting to vendor as per requirements from vendor
- Process Purchase Orders in a timely manner and after careful checking stocks, export rules and regulation
Principal Account abilities :
- Stock Analyzing in order to Track vendors’ target achievement and report same to PM (for rebate, product mix…)
- Follow-up stock aging and alert same to PM in order to keep aging in set limit
- Apply Stock Allocation Rules
- Backlog management of sales orders and purchase orders
- Communicate vendor backlog dates on the system and to PM and sales team.
- Sales orders backlog management to ensure maximum fill rate
- Control and follow-up imports for short shipments, damages – their escalation and resolution. - Sales and inventory reporting to vendor as per requirements from vendor.
- Regularly updating data into MIS system
- Follow rotations procedure for assessing rotation profitability.
1 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec