- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
About the Job
Mosandah is conducting a search for an experienced and highly qualified Chief Executive Officer (CEO) accountable for defining and delivering IT strategy and capabilities across the enterprise. This includes data analytics and business intelligence, development and support, infrastructure, security and technical services. Reporting to Vice President of AMAD Group, the CEO will be responsible for giving oversight and direction to IT and business leaders on strategy, standards, and opportunities for shared services and economies of scale.
The CEO is a key contributor to AMAD Group (Mosandah is one of its companies) strategy and planning process and will be responsible both for IT operations and for technology and digital innovation. It is critical for the CEO to build strong and productive relationships with all Sister Companies leaders, acting as a true partner and making IT a business enabler.
The CEO will manage 3 direct reports on the IT leadership team; total headcount in the IT organization is approximately 10.
II. Key Responsibilities
- The major initiatives the CEO will be responsible for leading are four major categories: Strategy, Leadership, Team Development, and IT Operations.
- As a member of the senior management team of AMAD Group, make a key contribution to the formulation of the Group’s business and digital strategies.
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the Group's goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities, and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with Group business objectives.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow Group business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Build strong relationships with Sister Companies and their leaders across the enterprise and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective IT organizational design to support and engage with the business.
- Ensure transparency and collaboration between the Mosandah Company and its Sister Companies.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, Quality, Team Work and accountability in IT.
- Promote a “business-first” mentality at all levels of the Mosandah.
- Ensure that the Mosandah has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports Mosandah operations and business applications.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on the business.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Maintain oversight of all IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of relevant data.
- Lead the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and bu
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Leadership and Communications
- Can create a clear strategic vision for information technology that supports business objectives, and can execute on that vision.
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse leaders, communicate an IT vision and strategy across all levels of the Group, and build consensus around key initiatives and projects.
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire and motivate a high performing IT team that values transparency and accountability.
- Possesses exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent negotiating skills with internal customers and external service providers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- A team player who favors collaborative approaches when working with internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to build trust with others through a commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- A high energy executive; tenacious and passionate about reaching the goal, while keeping ego in check.
- Demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology.
- Possesses solid knowledge in emerging technologies, and the ability to apply these in the service of the company’s key business goals.
- Experience leading complex, major change initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management.
- Experience building an enterprise level data analytics capability.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; able and interested to pursue new business opportunities.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Builder of strong technology vendor partnerships, and able to manage multiple vendor relationships to ensure the best performance and financial return.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS, cloud-based, and outsourced solutions through third party providers.
- Knowledge of a range of vendor technology solutions; ability to select and integrate the most appropriate technologies to support the business
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive approaches to cybersecurity and risk management.
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
- Outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- A strong background in operational and capital finances, and IT budget development
- Understands ITIL and other service management frameworks, and how to scale and implement them.
Professional Experience and Education
- 8 years of career experience in technology, including a minimum of 4 years in a leadership position.
- Experience in a CIO or equivalent position is preferred/required.
- IT leadership experience in a global environment.
- Experience in Software Development or a related industry is required.
- Experience leading an agile development organization.
- Experience managing a large outsourcing partnership.
- Experience in a federated structure with matrixed leadership responsibilities.
- P&L leadership experience is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- An advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, engineering and/or business
About this Company
One World .. United Services | عالم واحد متحد الخدمات
See all Careers and Jobs at AMAD Group
AMAD Group is a leading services provider company with exceptional quality standers, with a focus on business and technical consultation. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our...