- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on at least two of the following Microsoft Solutions:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Lync\Skype
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL
- Performs a proactive system monitoring and tuning on a regular basis.
- Administrates and manage ECC Backend servers
- Performs database upgrades and Backend operating environment upgrades
- Manages and monitors current storage environment
- Implement the backup and archiving plan for the Hosted systems.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems escalated from support team (first level)
- Provide consultancy services to ECC customer.
- Participate in creating disaster recovery plans for the hosted Systems
- Acts on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week on a rotational shifting basis.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECC was established in 2001, with the idea of building a world-class data center. The purpose behind this venture was to capture the higher end of the value chain in the Information Technology. It was designed and built to provide a range of integrated, scalable Data...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECC Solutions