- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Summary :
Being responsible for tender activities, driving the process forward by liaising with key stakeholders to produce high quality tenders, consistently delivering solutions to meet customers’ needs, ensure full compliance requirements have been met and be responsible the production and delivery of the tender document, working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction throughout.
- Responsible for organizing site visit (if wasn't done) with the employer and the tender committee
- Responsible for collecting/reviewing site visit and TN overview reports
- Responsible for collect HSE requirements, Project organizational chart & staff CV’s (prepared by OP in close coordination with HR)
- Responsible for Collecting/Approving/Reviewing all doc's
- Responsible for collecting queries and raising them
- Responsible for providing Suppliers and Subcontractors with the SPECs, DWGs & BOQ, using the Material RFP and subcontractors RFP
- Responsible for getting price quotations
- Responsible for updating RFP logs
- Responsible for gathering all required information regarding the project from the TN, and communicating it to the Project Team through DC. Essential documents include:
- Time schedule.
- Execution methodology.
- Proposed organizational chart with regards to the Technical Office.
- General and particular conditions of the Contract.
- BOQ’s and total cost of the project.
- Proposed cash flow.
- Design drawings and specifications.
- Answers to tender queries.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...