- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in the development of the annual business plan and KPI’s for MarComm activities.
- Conducts marketing research to get reliable and insightful intelligence about customers.
- Assist in the development of the corporate marketing and branding strategy, covering both offline and online channels, and executes it in collaboration with branding agencies.
- Sets MarComm strategies related to choice of the appropriate communication channel(s) to be used for relaying the marketing message.
- Sends the communication brief to the creative agency for review, comments, and ideas.
- Conducts brainstorming sessions with the creative agency to come up with the final design concept and guidelines for the marketing communication.
- Follows up with creative agency to ensure compliance of actual design with set guidelines and Corporate Identity in the MARAKEZ Brand Manual.
- Follows up with printing house to issue the required design for print media.
- Participates in outdoor scanning sessions to select the bill boards with best locations for MARAKEZ ads.
- Contacts outdoor agencies to rent selected billboards and negotiates prices.
- Follows up with outdoor agencies to ensure billboards are hanged correctly and in the agreed upon locations.
- Prepares scripts to be used in radio ads and handles rental of radio prime time from stations.
- Follows-up with agencies hanging of in-mall media during events.
- Evaluates success of MarComm initiatives by collecting feedback through marketing surveys, foot-fall, sales figures, social media likes & comments, shopping festival redemptions.
- Maintains and updates MARAKEZ social media websites, and communicates any serious comments/complaints of customers to mall management.
- Coordinates with digital developers in website design.
- Participates in weekly review with COO & CEO to present past, ongoing, and future MarComm plans.
- Evaluates effectiveness of marketing plans and activities through set KPI’s, and reports results to Direct Manager.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Marakez
Fawaz Alhokair Group broke into the Egyptian market in December 2010 with the launch of Mall of Arabia. With the success that followed the launch, Fawaz Alhokair Group saw merit in the Egyptian market which led to extensive investment in the retail...