- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2 Months incentive
About the Job
- Carrying out recruitment functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests.
- Preparing a short list for functional managers, & arranging them appointments to meet shortlisted candidates.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Administering online recruiting and newspaper job advertisements and Identifying future opportunities for potential source of recruitment.
- Developing and managing on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs
- Maintaining and updating recruitment activities data.
- Preparing and analyzing statistical reports to monitoring applicant flow, selection and turnover for compliance with organization goals
- Participating in generating departmental periodic reports
- Tracking employees' 3-month probation evaluation
- Updating the organization structure chart on Visio program monthly
- Developing & updating Job Description (Change in grade, line of reporting, job enrichment, if any)
- Updating company training database & assisting in preparing company training plan.
- E-mailing training pre-work and class reminders to participants & ensuring that both the trainers and the participants arrive on time to a prepared training facility with all of the training materials and equipment in place and ready for use.
- Administering Training needs workflow between Training department and other departments (preparing training PRs & ensuring invoices are sent to finance ).
- Gathering and analyzing course evaluation and attendance data & evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, preparing training analysis.
- Developing & implementing the training department process and procedure, insuring compliance to the agreed upon policies & procedures
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned
- Assisting in the performance management cycle during mid-year and end year
- Assisting in preparing a report of highest achievers as well as poor performers for differentiation, recognition actions and disciplinary steps or development action plans for the later.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services