- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Confidential, Competitive commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Since the information technology sector plays a vital role in our life, it was necessary to cope with the technology development and utilizing it in our various business sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at ACS
Twenty years ago, ACS was established at Saudi Arabia and Egypt to be one of the...