- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping.
- Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure