- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Monitoring the team’s performance and ensures customers are satisfied.
- Supporting the team by coaching them how to perform the tasks.
- Handling major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents
- Plans, prepares, and devises work schedules, according to workloads and new projects.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone and how to write correspondence
- Rewarding and disciplining employees by appraising their performance
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Advises of potential performance concerns and recommends solutions
- Ensure regular engagement with Operations and Support Teams and build a strong network
- Set KPI targets for the local projects on monthly basis & suggest reports’ templates to facilitate work-flow.
5 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
OPEX is offering a whole new level of advanced delivery services, bringing the most advanced technology through cutting-edge solutions that enable us to deliver more than just on-time shipments to our customers
See all Careers and Jobs at OPEX Egypt
A web-based, comprehensive account management solution that...