- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, car allowance
About the Job
Approach target clients within the assigned territory to promote company’s products and services according to the company’s strategy. Implementing agreed upon selling techniques to meet company set objectives. Retaining and enhancing business with existing customers by ensuring implementation of company’s customer service and after sales service programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Searching and discovering market opportunities, prospecting promising clients and communicating to arrange for meeting with decision makers.
- Conduct sales presentations to target customers and seize opportunities for offering company’s products and services.
- Collect all necessary information to evaluate the target customers’ requirements including application technical information, current challenges facing the customer, current supplier from competition and customer’s financial situation.
- Positively contribute to the preparation of attractive offers for target customers to cover their requirements.
- Close sales deals successfully through effective negotiation and close follow up to translate customers’ inquiries into purchase orders.
- Conducting periodic solo visits and combined visits with field engineers to existing customers and ensure optimum customer service, enhance customer satisfaction and explore opportunities to expand business.
- Promptly and accurately conveying customer complaints to the company for investigation and taking the necessary action.
- Closely follow up customers’ payment and collection activities to ensure prompt customer payment and reduce company’s credit amounts.
- Provides up-to-date market information such as competition information (products, prices, services, new technology, etc…), new business opportunities, threats to existing company’s business, etc…
- Liaise with other company functional departments to ensure flawless customer service, order processing and execution that leads to optimum customer satisfaction.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Manufacturing Oil and Gas
About this Company
ISLUB is the sole Egyptian manufacturer of wide spectrum high quality speciality lubricants. We carefully compose industrial solutions which will best meet our customer needs in all kind of fields. We deliver high quality products along with a constant technical support.
See all Careers and Jobs at ISLUB