- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job description as a secretary:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
Job description as a telesales:
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or to make a donation.
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.