- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create determine the layout, mockup, colors, font type, logos, pictures and other visual, verbal aspects of a website and mobile app.
- First, a Web graphic designer determines what the employer wants out of the product a specific focus on studying and researching how people use a site. Then ushering changes for the better through the system and testing the results
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Front-end developer.
- Translates program, product and service specifications and creative direction into design concepts, art, and designs.
- Ensures branding standards are consistent, maintained and in-line with design and brand standards.
- Executes artistic design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features and transitions.
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Create Designs for online media (e.g. websites and online social media like Facebook)
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We believe in playing our part in bringing the world closer; by developing an integrated platform that promotes and nurtures cross-cultural conversations across multiple disciplines. It is that strong belief and core values that have guided us throughout our 40-year journey to...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP