This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Agrimatic - New Cairo, Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
• Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and the market place, and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Understanding business objectives and conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments; to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
• Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
• Interpret data to identify patterns or solutions, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
• Devising marketing activities and strategies utilizing market trends and research findings.
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, surveys, etc.).
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future.
We are... (More)